APRIL 25, 2020 ~ 11am-4pm on the back lawn at Immanuel
This community-wide, family-friendly Art & Music Fest is OPEN TO ALL and will feature a Kid's Corner too!
Artists of all levels are invited to apply for a space to display and sell their artwork. A variety of musical talents will entertain the guests.
ART - LIVE MUSIC - FOOD
Everyone is invited to this alcohol-free Family event!
Application required for all Visual Artists
STUFF VISUAL ARTISTS NEED TO KNOW:
- The event is held outdoors
- One 10'X10' space will be provided per art vendor.
- Vendors must provide their own tables, easels, tents, chairs, etc.
- Electricity is NOT available at spaces.
- Vendors will be notified of their space assignment by email approximately 3 days prior to event.
- Set-up begins at 8:00am and must be completed by 9:30am.
- A $50 refundable deposit (cash or check only) is required to reserve your space. No-show vendors will lose their deposit. Checks may be made and mailed to Immanuel Anglican Church - 250 Indian Bayou Trail - Destin, FL 32541
- Pastors of Immanuel Church reserve the right to remove any artwork deemed inappropriate for family viewing. If you desire prior approval, please email photos of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By submitting the entry form, you give permission for you and/or your artwork to be photographed. Photographs may be used for documenting and/or promoting the event.
- Deadline for registration and receiving deposit is April 15.