SATURDAY, APRIL 27, 2019 starting at 11am on the Lawn at Immanuel
This community-wide, family-friendly Art & Music Fest is OPEN TO ALL and will feature a Kid's Corner too!
The event is FREE for Visual and Musical Artists and Attendees.
ART - LIVE MUSIC - FOOD
Everyone is invited to this alcohol-free Family event!
Pre-registration required for all Artists & Musicians
Entry Deadline: April 17
STUFF VISUAL ARTISTS NEED TO KNOW:
- The event is held outdoors
- Vendors will be notified of their space assignment by email approximately 3 days prior to event.
- One 10'X10' space will be provided per vendor.
- Vendors must provide their own tables, easels, tents, chairs, etc. Electricity is NOT available at spaces.
- Set-up begins at 8:00am and must be completed by 9:30am.
- Pastors of Immanuel Church reserve the right to remove any artwork deemed inappropriate for family viewing. If you desire prior approval, please email photos of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By submitting the entry form, you give permission for you and/or your artwork to be photographed. Photographs may be used for documenting and/or promoting the event.
STUFF MUSICIANS NEED TO KNOW:
- The event is held outdoors.
- Musicians will be notified of their time slot by email approximately 3 days prior to the event.
- A drum set, keyboard, mics, mic stands, amps and sound system will be set-up if needed. Please bring all other equipment.
- Pastors of Immanuel Church reserve the right to stop any music deemed lyrically inappropriate. Please contact the church if you desire prior approval.
- By submitting the entry form, you give permission for you and/or your group to be photographed. Photographs may be used for documenting and/or promoting the event.